- ClickSeal™ for the ultimate in sample security – caps “click” when closing while maintain easy opening
- Will withstand up to 18,000 x g, in fully supported rotors
- Temperature range from -80°C to +121°C
- Accurate graduations
- Boiling or freezing of tubes will not pop caps open
- Packed in premium, self-standing Zip-Lock bags, both sterile and non-sterile
- View GoldenGate Bioscience online catalog
ClickSeal™ Microcentrifuge Tubes offer the ultimate in sample security.
Caps “click” when closing while maintain easy opening and will withstand up to 18,000 x g, in fully supported rotors as well as temperatures ranging from -80°C to +121°C. Even boiling or freezing of tubes will not pop caps open.
|VOLUME||COLOR||STERILITY||DESCRIPTION||TUBES PER PACK||PACKS PER CASE||SKU||PRICE|
|0.65ml||Natural||No||MicroCentrifuge Tubes||1000/Bag||5||BCN645-BP||Request a quote|
|0.65ml||Natural||Yes||MicroCentrifuge Tubes||50/Bag, 5 Bags/Pack||10||BCN645-PS||Request a quote|